Professional Diploma Training
CIPS Level 6
The CIPS Level 6 Professional Training is building on the training from the Advanced Diploma qualification, and is the final level in your MCIPS journey.
There are four core modules on the CIPS Level 6 Professional Diploma, containing 6 credit and 12 credit modules, and three elective models that you can pick to bespoke your learning to your needs. Our Professional Diploma bundle package has already pre-selected these for you, or alternatively you can purchase the individual modules to make up your full level.
The seven modules that make up the Professional Diploma are split between objective response and constructive response exams.
Typical job titles of students who complete the Level 6 Professional Diploma
- Senior procurement manager
- Senior category manager
- Supply chain manager
- Head of logisitics and operations manager
Whats included in our Level 6 Professional Diploma Training:
- 18 months support access to over 30 hours of video materials which can be replayed to aid revision
- Induction presentation
- Exam technique and revision materials
- Access to a central tutor account to answer queries within 48 hours
- Detailed prepared presentations and revision notes
- Sample exam questions and case studies
- Interactive exercises on key course content
- Marked assignments
- Access to revision webinars
- Access to experienced MCIPS tutors
Our CIPS Level 6 Professional Diploma programme is a comprehensive online offering that brings training, guidance and tools virtually. It is essentially a classroom offering delivered virtually.
Our system is flexible with options to fast track or learn at your own pace. You will be given access to interactive video recordings of the syllabus for each learning outcome. On these videos, our experienced tutor will take you through each module, bringing concepts and topics to life using real world examples.
Example of Online Material
Professional Diploma Full Level Bundle £1100 Individual Modules £199
All prices are inclusive of VAT